Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Nuvectra Corporation (NVTR) Following 2Q Revenue Beat
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on Nuvectra Corporation (NASDAQ: NVTR), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NVTR reported revenue of $2.6M, compared with $2.4M estimates.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "Nuvectra reported 2Q16 revenue of $2.6M vs. our $2.4M as stronger revenues related to NVTR’s partnership with Aleva Neurotherapeutics and volume of component sales from its NeuroNexus subsidiary offset a slower ramp in Algovita SCS ramp versus our model. Management stated that it is focused on the build out of its SCS field force with 28 current active territories and ~10 territories scheduled to complete training by the end of August. This leaves the company on track to have ~50 active territories by the end of 3Q16. That said, we have taken a more conservative approach to our first year Algovita ramp assumptions given the lag in navigating hospital and ASC purchasing departments cited by management along with the natural 3-month progression of patients from identification to permanent implant. We reiterate our N rating, lowering PT to $10 from $12."
Shares of Nuvectra Corporation closed at $6.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!