Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Nuvectra Corporation (NVTR) Following 2Q Revenue Beat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on Nuvectra Corporation (NASDAQ: NVTR), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NVTR reported revenue of $2.6M, compared with $2.4M estimates.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "Nuvectra reported 2Q16 revenue of $2.6M vs. our $2.4M as stronger revenues related to NVTR’s partnership with Aleva Neurotherapeutics and volume of component sales from its NeuroNexus subsidiary offset a slower ramp in Algovita SCS ramp versus our model. Management stated that it is focused on the build out of its SCS field force with 28 current active territories and ~10 territories scheduled to complete training by the end of August. This leaves the company on track to have ~50 active territories by the end of 3Q16. That said, we have taken a more conservative approach to our first year Algovita ramp assumptions given the lag in navigating hospital and ASC purchasing departments cited by management along with the natural 3-month progression of patients from identification to permanent implant. We reiterate our N rating, lowering PT to $10 from $12."
Shares of Nuvectra Corporation closed at $6.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!