Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Nuvectra Corporation (NVTR) Following 2Q Revenue Beat
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on Nuvectra Corporation (NASDAQ: NVTR), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NVTR reported revenue of $2.6M, compared with $2.4M estimates.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "Nuvectra reported 2Q16 revenue of $2.6M vs. our $2.4M as stronger revenues related to NVTR’s partnership with Aleva Neurotherapeutics and volume of component sales from its NeuroNexus subsidiary offset a slower ramp in Algovita SCS ramp versus our model. Management stated that it is focused on the build out of its SCS field force with 28 current active territories and ~10 territories scheduled to complete training by the end of August. This leaves the company on track to have ~50 active territories by the end of 3Q16. That said, we have taken a more conservative approach to our first year Algovita ramp assumptions given the lag in navigating hospital and ASC purchasing departments cited by management along with the natural 3-month progression of patients from identification to permanent implant. We reiterate our N rating, lowering PT to $10 from $12."
Shares of Nuvectra Corporation closed at $6.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!