Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Nuvectra Corporation (NVTR) Following 2Q Revenue Beat
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on Nuvectra Corporation (NASDAQ: NVTR), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NVTR reported revenue of $2.6M, compared with $2.4M estimates.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "Nuvectra reported 2Q16 revenue of $2.6M vs. our $2.4M as stronger revenues related to NVTR’s partnership with Aleva Neurotherapeutics and volume of component sales from its NeuroNexus subsidiary offset a slower ramp in Algovita SCS ramp versus our model. Management stated that it is focused on the build out of its SCS field force with 28 current active territories and ~10 territories scheduled to complete training by the end of August. This leaves the company on track to have ~50 active territories by the end of 3Q16. That said, we have taken a more conservative approach to our first year Algovita ramp assumptions given the lag in navigating hospital and ASC purchasing departments cited by management along with the natural 3-month progression of patients from identification to permanent implant. We reiterate our N rating, lowering PT to $10 from $12."
Shares of Nuvectra Corporation closed at $6.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!