Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Noodles & Company (NDLS) to $6; Reiterates Underweight
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained an Underweight rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $6.00 (from $7.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS was reported at ($0.03), which was a touch better than expectations. Total revenues increased approximately 5.4% y/y, to $121.4M.
Analyst Nicole Regan commented, "Noodles & Company delivered operating EPS of ($0.03), which was a touch better than our expectations driven in part by system-wide SSS of (1.0%), which were previously pre-announced. Although not explicitly quantified we understand SSS trends in 3Q are likely to be in the (1.5%) to (2.0) range. This sequentially lower trend is driven by the overall competitive environment, challenged operations and tough YoY comparisons. The company also lowered guidance for FY16 while announcing plans to slow new unit growth to 10-15 new company units in FY17. That said, we maintain our Underweight rating and our price target ticks down to $6 based on our maintained ~8x multiple on our now lower FY17E EV/EBITDA."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!