Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on NantKwest (NK) to $23; Reiterates Overweight
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained an Overweight rating on NantKwest (NASDAQ: NK), and cut the price target to $23.00 (from $32.00), after meeting with that company. Piper Jaffray believes that NK will evolve its own aNK-based regimen. This may involve the aNK cells alone, haNKs and the taNKs.
Analyst Joshua Schimmer commented, "As we return to NK with a fresh view of the adoptive immunotherapy field, we find that the company's strategy for optimizing the aNKbased franchise resonates strongly with our latest understanding of the nuances of these various platforms. As the company advances the aNK cells for Merckle Cell Lymphoma and expands into HER2 based haNKs and taNKs, we believe NK will define a treatment regimen that can deliver robust treatment benefits while taking advantage of what we see as potentially misguided thinking around chemotherapy. Reiterate OW, adjustments to model and valuation change PT from $32 to new $23, still well above the recent close."
Shares of NantKwest closed at $7.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!