Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to $8.00 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray maintained an Overweight rating on Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR), and cut the price target to $8.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Arrowhead ended FY3Q:16 with cash of $44.6 million and issued 7.63 million shares at $5.90 per share bringing proforma cash to ~$90 million.
Analyst Edward Tenthoff commented, "Arrowhead ended FY3Q:16 with cash of $44.6 million and today issued 7.63 million shares bringing pro forma cash to $90 million. Arrowhead is now developing two HBV RNAi drugs: ARC-520 in multiple Phase II studies with updates likely at AASLD in November and follow-on ARC-521 in a Phase I healthy volunteer study. Arrowhead should report Phase I data on ARC-AAT from healthy volunteers and Alpha I anti-trypsan deficiency patients this year. Arrowhead is advancing ARC-F12, ARC-LPA and ARC-HIF2 toward the clinic. We maintain our Overweight rating, however are cutting our 12-month price target to $8 from $13 to account for increased HBV competition and dilution from the offering."
Shares of Arrowhead Research closed at $6.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Argus Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Edward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!