Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to $8.00 Following 3Q
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained an Overweight rating on Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR), and cut the price target to $8.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Arrowhead ended FY3Q:16 with cash of $44.6 million and issued 7.63 million shares at $5.90 per share bringing proforma cash to ~$90 million.
Analyst Edward Tenthoff commented, "Arrowhead ended FY3Q:16 with cash of $44.6 million and today issued 7.63 million shares bringing pro forma cash to $90 million. Arrowhead is now developing two HBV RNAi drugs: ARC-520 in multiple Phase II studies with updates likely at AASLD in November and follow-on ARC-521 in a Phase I healthy volunteer study. Arrowhead should report Phase I data on ARC-AAT from healthy volunteers and Alpha I anti-trypsan deficiency patients this year. Arrowhead is advancing ARC-F12, ARC-LPA and ARC-HIF2 toward the clinic. We maintain our Overweight rating, however are cutting our 12-month price target to $8 from $13 to account for increased HBV competition and dilution from the offering."
Shares of Arrowhead Research closed at $6.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Edward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!