Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Antares Pharma (ATRS) Following 2Q
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained an Overweight rating on Antares Pharma (NASDAQ: ATRS), and cut the price target to $2.00 (from $3.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ATRS reported EPS of ($0.04), in-line with the Street's estimate. Revenues of $12.2M came in ahead of the Street estimates of $10.8M.
Analyst David Amsellem commented, "Antares reported 2Q16 EPS of ($0.04) on revenue of $12.2M, compared to Street estimates of ($0.04) and $10.8M, respectively. Sales of Otrexup, the company's subcutaneous (SC) self-injectable form of methotrexate (MTX) for rheumatoid arthritis (RA), were up 14% vs. 2Q15 and up 15% sequentially vs. 1Q16. ATRS also announced the completion of patient enrollment for its Quickshot Testosterone (QS-T) safety study and is expecting to submit its NDA in 4Q16. We continue to believe there is room for value creation given that ATRS has two later-stage pipeline shots-on-goal (QS-T and a generic form of Mylan's EpiPen) that could bear fruit over the long-term. We reiterate our Overweight rating and are lowering our PT to $2 from $3, owing to estimate revisions."
Shares of Antares Pharma closed at $1.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!