Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on American Public Education (APEI) to $24; Reiterates Neutral
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. APEI reported EPS of $0.41 compared to estimates of $0.40.
Analyst Peter P. Appert commented, "Continued weak enrollment trends are weighing on APEI's operating results, with soft guidance for 3Q suggesting continued significant headwinds at both APU and Hondros College of Nursing. Given limited visibility into a turn in enrollments, we remain on the sidelines. Maintain Neutral rating; reduce estimates and price target."
Shares of American Public Education closed at $28.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!