Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on American Public Education (APEI) to $24; Reiterates Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. APEI reported EPS of $0.41 compared to estimates of $0.40.
Analyst Peter P. Appert commented, "Continued weak enrollment trends are weighing on APEI's operating results, with soft guidance for 3Q suggesting continued significant headwinds at both APU and Hondros College of Nursing. Given limited visibility into a turn in enrollments, we remain on the sidelines. Maintain Neutral rating; reduce estimates and price target."
Shares of American Public Education closed at $28.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!