Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on American Public Education (APEI) to $24; Reiterates Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. APEI reported EPS of $0.41 compared to estimates of $0.40.
Analyst Peter P. Appert commented, "Continued weak enrollment trends are weighing on APEI's operating results, with soft guidance for 3Q suggesting continued significant headwinds at both APU and Hondros College of Nursing. Given limited visibility into a turn in enrollments, we remain on the sidelines. Maintain Neutral rating; reduce estimates and price target."
Shares of American Public Education closed at $28.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
- Stifel Resumes Target (TGT) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!