Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on American Public Education (APEI) to $24; Reiterates Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. APEI reported EPS of $0.41 compared to estimates of $0.40.
Analyst Peter P. Appert commented, "Continued weak enrollment trends are weighing on APEI's operating results, with soft guidance for 3Q suggesting continued significant headwinds at both APU and Hondros College of Nursing. Given limited visibility into a turn in enrollments, we remain on the sidelines. Maintain Neutral rating; reduce estimates and price target."
Shares of American Public Education closed at $28.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!