Piper Jaffray Cuts PT on Voxeljet (VJET) to $5.70 Following Q2 Results
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray trims its price target on Overweight-rated Voxeljet AG (NYSE: VJET) from $7.30 to $5.70.
The firm commented:
Voxeljet reported discouraging Q2 results with revenues, margins and EPS all falling below Street expectations, as well as lowered FY16 revenue expectations. Sales in the second quarter were affected by a push out in system orders from key customers within Oil & Gas and Energy industries. While disappointed in the company’s results, we are not entirely surprised given the industry wide slowdown for printer sales. That said, we continue to remain positive on the company’s 12 month outlook, and upbeat on the pipeline for new products. While we expect the rest of 2016 to be challenging, we believe as macro conditions improve the company will see healthy demand return. With shares trading off ~10%, we view the pullback as a good value buying opportunity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!