Piper Jaffray Cuts Bristol-Myers (BMY) PT, Raises Merck's (MRK) Following BMY's CM-026 Failure
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Richard Purkiss lowered his price target on Neutral-rated Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) to $65.00 (from $69.00) following news Friday that its CheckMate-026 (CM-026) trial of Opdivo missed its primary endpoint in the treatment of PD-L1+ expressors (>5% PD-L1+,~55-60% of patients) in first-line NSCLC (1L NSCLC). This failure was in stark contrast to Merck’s Keytruda which met the primary and secondary endpoint of Progression Free Survival (PFS) and Overall Survival (OS) in 1L NSCLC in PD-L1 high expressors (>50% PD-L1+,~25-30% of patients).
Meanwhile, the firm raised its price target on Neutral-rated Merck (NYSE: MRK) to $62.00 (from $58.00) on the same news.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $63.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI):Selinexor At ASH Could Drive Upside - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!