Piper Jaffray Assumes/Upgrades Intel (INTC) to Overweight
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
(Updated - April 3, 2014 7:43 AM EDT)
Piper Jaffray assumed/upgraded Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Ruben Roy comments, "We are assuming coverage of INTC shares with an Overweight rating and a $30 price target. We expect the PC market stabilization that became evident during the latter part of 2013 to continue in 2014. From a longer-term perspective, we believe that INTC continues to position itself to benefit from data center market growth. We also believe that INTC is making strides on the mobile processor front and, while profitability for the business will likely remain a headwind for some time, we do expect INTC to gain market share traction in 2014 and improve profitability in 2015."
Shares of Intel closed at $25.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Provides Weak FY16 Guidance due to Potential FX Headwinds; Piper Jaffray Reiterates Neutral
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Exceeds Expectations; Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target to $208
- Brocade (BRCD) Guidance Well Below Street Consensus, Piper Jaffray Notes; Numbers Lowered
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!