Piper Jaffray Assumes/Upgrades Intel (INTC) to Overweight
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
- Tax Inversion Names Sink as Obama Administration Gets Tough (ABBV) (SHPG) (AZN)
(Updated - April 3, 2014 7:43 AM EDT)
Piper Jaffray assumed/upgraded Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Ruben Roy comments, "We are assuming coverage of INTC shares with an Overweight rating and a $30 price target. We expect the PC market stabilization that became evident during the latter part of 2013 to continue in 2014. From a longer-term perspective, we believe that INTC continues to position itself to benefit from data center market growth. We also believe that INTC is making strides on the mobile processor front and, while profitability for the business will likely remain a headwind for some time, we do expect INTC to gain market share traction in 2014 and improve profitability in 2015."
Shares of Intel closed at $25.99 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to Buy
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Upgrades Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) to Outperform
- TD Securities Upgrades Enerplus (ERF) to Action List Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!