Piper Cuts Ests on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following Q2 Report; PT Drops to $31
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray is cutting its price target on Neutral-rated G-III Apparel Group (Nasdaq: GIII) from $48 down to $31 following weak Q2 results issued earlier Tuesday.
The firm commented,
In addition to Q2's miss, the company issued its Q3 outlook below expectations--$940M in sales vs. our former $1,021M. We are reducing our Q3 EPS from $2.07 to $1.53 (guide: $1.50-$1.60) and our FY17 EPS from $2.55 to $1.90 (guide: $2.20-$2.30). Even with strong outerwear orders planned for Q4 and the new businesses (TH/KL) coming on, we struggle to see the feasibility of the implied level of wholesale sales in guidance. We believe reorders, positive comps and colder weather are implied in the range, which may prove aggressive. Our Q4 EPS of $0.34 (vs. implied $0.62-$0.72) assumes a 16% sales growth and 100% EPS growth. Our estimates do not include DKNY, which we now believe is $0.60+ dilutive in FY18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!