Piper Cuts Ests on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following Q2 Report; PT Drops to $31
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray is cutting its price target on Neutral-rated G-III Apparel Group (Nasdaq: GIII) from $48 down to $31 following weak Q2 results issued earlier Tuesday.
The firm commented,
In addition to Q2's miss, the company issued its Q3 outlook below expectations--$940M in sales vs. our former $1,021M. We are reducing our Q3 EPS from $2.07 to $1.53 (guide: $1.50-$1.60) and our FY17 EPS from $2.55 to $1.90 (guide: $2.20-$2.30). Even with strong outerwear orders planned for Q4 and the new businesses (TH/KL) coming on, we struggle to see the feasibility of the implied level of wholesale sales in guidance. We believe reorders, positive comps and colder weather are implied in the range, which may prove aggressive. Our Q4 EPS of $0.34 (vs. implied $0.62-$0.72) assumes a 16% sales growth and 100% EPS growth. Our estimates do not include DKNY, which we now believe is $0.60+ dilutive in FY18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!