Piper Cuts Ests on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following Q2 Report; PT Drops to $31
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray is cutting its price target on Neutral-rated G-III Apparel Group (Nasdaq: GIII) from $48 down to $31 following weak Q2 results issued earlier Tuesday.
The firm commented,
In addition to Q2's miss, the company issued its Q3 outlook below expectations--$940M in sales vs. our former $1,021M. We are reducing our Q3 EPS from $2.07 to $1.53 (guide: $1.50-$1.60) and our FY17 EPS from $2.55 to $1.90 (guide: $2.20-$2.30). Even with strong outerwear orders planned for Q4 and the new businesses (TH/KL) coming on, we struggle to see the feasibility of the implied level of wholesale sales in guidance. We believe reorders, positive comps and colder weather are implied in the range, which may prove aggressive. Our Q4 EPS of $0.34 (vs. implied $0.62-$0.72) assumes a 16% sales growth and 100% EPS growth. Our estimates do not include DKNY, which we now believe is $0.60+ dilutive in FY18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!