Piper Boosts PT on Panera Bread (PNRA) to $260 Following Channel Checks
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray lifts its price target on Overweight-rated Panera Bread (Nasdaq: PNRA) from $237 up to $260 following recent channel checks.
The firm commented,
We are buyers of PNRA shares following our recent channel checks, which suggest the company's recovery process is on track. Our channel checks lead us to reiterate our outlook for systemwide comp momentum (including +2% at franchise units and +3.5% at company-owned units) driven by ongoing implementation among franchisees and the overarching halo of brand modernization efforts which should lead to increased menu/marketing permission and pricing power over time. On a consolidated basis, the model also benefits from a higher royalty rate as sales mix shifts to the digital ordering channel. We are now modeling a slightly higher overall royalty rate, where we note each 10 bps equates to ~$0.10 in EPS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!