Piper Boosts PT on Panera Bread (PNRA) to $260 Following Channel Checks
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray lifts its price target on Overweight-rated Panera Bread (Nasdaq: PNRA) from $237 up to $260 following recent channel checks.
The firm commented,
We are buyers of PNRA shares following our recent channel checks, which suggest the company's recovery process is on track. Our channel checks lead us to reiterate our outlook for systemwide comp momentum (including +2% at franchise units and +3.5% at company-owned units) driven by ongoing implementation among franchisees and the overarching halo of brand modernization efforts which should lead to increased menu/marketing permission and pricing power over time. On a consolidated basis, the model also benefits from a higher royalty rate as sales mix shifts to the digital ordering channel. We are now modeling a slightly higher overall royalty rate, where we note each 10 bps equates to ~$0.10 in EPS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!