Piper Affirms Otonomy (OTIC) at 'Overweight'; Says Key Events Abound
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray affirms Otonomy (Nasdaq: OTIC) at Overweight with a $32 price target, seeing several key events upcoming for the stock.
The firm commented on Monday:
Launch of OTIC's Otiprio for children undergoing bilateral tympanostomy tube placement (TTP) is underway, and commentary on the company's 2Q earnings call suggests strong progress working with payors and hospital P&T committees to enable access. We expect these efforts to continue throughout the year and position the company to begin inflecting sales around the time of the winter season. There are a number of key data readouts over the next 12-18 months that may meaningfully expand the outlook for OTIC's franchise. With a modest $240M enterprise value and roughly an equivalent cash position, we believe Otiprio for TTP alone can drive upside over the longer term, and assuming success with any new indication, potential additional and substantive upside awaits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Baird Reiterates Buy on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following Mixed 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!