Piper Affirms Alcobra (ADHD) at 'Overweight'; Stock Selling on MEASURE Update, but Delay Shouldn't be Concern
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray reaffirms Alcobra Ltd. (Nasdaq: ADHD) with an Overweight rating and $10 price target following Q2 results and update issued on Tuesday morning.
Analyst Charles Duncan commented,
Alcobra reported 2Q financial results this morning, ending the quarter with $54M in cash to last into 1H18. The stock has traded off today, likely due to enrollment updates for MEASURE, which push those results into 1Q17, and a lack of clarity on the clinical program (length, cost, design) for pediatric ADHD. On MEASURE, we’re not overly concerned with a delay of just 3 months and believe that high patient quality and trial conduct are worth the extra time. We also continue to model first sales in 2019 and don’t expect that timeline to be impacted by today’s news. On pediatric ADHD, Alcobra plans to begin one of two planned trials in 4Q16 and we’re encouraged to see some increased visibility on timing for what may prove to be a more capital-efficient pivotal program. In advance of complete MEASURE enrollment and further details on the pediatric program, we reiterate OW.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!