Piper Affirms Alcobra (ADHD) at 'Overweight'; Stock Selling on MEASURE Update, but Delay Shouldn't be Concern
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reaffirms Alcobra Ltd. (Nasdaq: ADHD) with an Overweight rating and $10 price target following Q2 results and update issued on Tuesday morning.
Analyst Charles Duncan commented,
Alcobra reported 2Q financial results this morning, ending the quarter with $54M in cash to last into 1H18. The stock has traded off today, likely due to enrollment updates for MEASURE, which push those results into 1Q17, and a lack of clarity on the clinical program (length, cost, design) for pediatric ADHD. On MEASURE, we’re not overly concerned with a delay of just 3 months and believe that high patient quality and trial conduct are worth the extra time. We also continue to model first sales in 2019 and don’t expect that timeline to be impacted by today’s news. On pediatric ADHD, Alcobra plans to begin one of two planned trials in 4Q16 and we’re encouraged to see some increased visibility on timing for what may prove to be a more capital-efficient pivotal program. In advance of complete MEASURE enrollment and further details on the pediatric program, we reiterate OW.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Neutral on GE's (GE) Q3 Report, Outlook; Reaffirms at 'Outperform'
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!