Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) Added to Credit Suisse U.S. Focus List; 'One of the Best Growth Stories in Big Cap E&P'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Mark Lear reiterated an Outperform rating and $212 price target on Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) and added the stock to its U.S. Focus List. The analyst cited peer-leading growth at a compelling valuation.
Lear commented, "PXD remains one of the best growth stories in big cap E&P, with a deep inventory of high rate of return projects in the Midland Basin. The company continues to push capital and operating costs lower, while increased completion intensity holds the promise of delivering improving recoveries and returns. We note that PXD has de-rated relative to the peer group by 1.5x on 2018 strip estimates and trades at ~1.0x discount to large cap peers EOG and CXO. Given better leverage metrics and our forecast for superior debt-adjusted cash flow per share growth through 2018, we argue the discount is not warranted."
Shares of Pioneer Natural Resources closed at $182.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades American Capital Agency (AGNC) to Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!