Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Owen Bennett raised estimates and his price target on Philip Morris Intl (NYSE: PM) to $101.00 (from $99.00) but maintained a Hold rating.
Bennett commented, "While PMI has excellent long term growth prospects, including the best positioning in vapour (we increase our PT to USD 101 to reflect momentum here), we believe near term growth expectations have gotten ahead of themselves. With FY17 growth at risk of disappointing (signs of pressures building in the core cigarette business), increased vapour competition, and the name the most expensive across the space, we believe the near term multiple could be pressured."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $4.94 to $4.97 and FY 2017 EPS goes from $5.32 to $5.38.
Shares of Philip Morris closed at $95.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!