Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Owen Bennett raised estimates and his price target on Philip Morris Intl (NYSE: PM) to $101.00 (from $99.00) but maintained a Hold rating.
Bennett commented, "While PMI has excellent long term growth prospects, including the best positioning in vapour (we increase our PT to USD 101 to reflect momentum here), we believe near term growth expectations have gotten ahead of themselves. With FY17 growth at risk of disappointing (signs of pressures building in the core cigarette business), increased vapour competition, and the name the most expensive across the space, we believe the near term multiple could be pressured."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $4.94 to $4.97 and FY 2017 EPS goes from $5.32 to $5.38.
Shares of Philip Morris closed at $95.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!