Phibro Animal Health (PAHC): Raising PT - Guggenheim
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, Brandon Folkes, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Phibro Animal Health Corp. (NASDAQ: PAHC) and raised his price target to $30 from $26 on multiple expansion.
The analyst stated "we expect the headwinds from medically important antibiotics to subside in F2H17 post the deadline for compliance with the antibiotic regulations, and we believe the negative sentiment driven by consumer preference that caused a move away from antibiotic use in the U.S. has overshadowed an important growth driver in the PAHC business model: growth in the demand for PAHC’s products driven by the need for more efficient protein production in developing markets".
No definitive catalysts were highlighted in the note.
Shares of Phibro Animal Health Corp. closed at $25.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!