Phibro Animal Health (PAHC): Raising PT - Guggenheim
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Brandon Folkes, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Phibro Animal Health Corp. (NASDAQ: PAHC) and raised his price target to $30 from $26 on multiple expansion.
The analyst stated "we expect the headwinds from medically important antibiotics to subside in F2H17 post the deadline for compliance with the antibiotic regulations, and we believe the negative sentiment driven by consumer preference that caused a move away from antibiotic use in the U.S. has overshadowed an important growth driver in the PAHC business model: growth in the demand for PAHC’s products driven by the need for more efficient protein production in developing markets".
No definitive catalysts were highlighted in the note.
Shares of Phibro Animal Health Corp. closed at $25.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!