Perrigo (PRGO) Cuts Guidance...Again - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO) but cut his price target to $84.00 (from $97.00) after management sharply cut guidance for the 2nd time this year. EPS is now expected to be in the range of $6.85-7.15 vs $8.20-8.60 following the Q1 earnings preannouncement. PRGO’s forecast for 2016 is now down a whopping 28% from initial expectations in Feb. The two culprits once again were Europe & Generics due to further expected price erosion. While the outlook for the CHC business appears to be improving, he trims his PT to $84 (vs $97) and await signs of stabilization.
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $86.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following 3Q
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!