Perrigo (PRGO) Cuts Guidance...Again - Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO) but cut his price target to $84.00 (from $97.00) after management sharply cut guidance for the 2nd time this year. EPS is now expected to be in the range of $6.85-7.15 vs $8.20-8.60 following the Q1 earnings preannouncement. PRGO’s forecast for 2016 is now down a whopping 28% from initial expectations in Feb. The two culprits once again were Europe & Generics due to further expected price erosion. While the outlook for the CHC business appears to be improving, he trims his PT to $84 (vs $97) and await signs of stabilization.
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $86.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!