Perrigo (PRGO): Breakup Valuation Would Be $117 - RBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO) after Reuters reported that PRGO is exploring a Tysabri royalties sale. After running a break-up analysis, he sees ~$117 per share value with a sale premium against modest dis-synergies.
Focus has increased on whether or not PRGO could be pushed into a break-up situation with a strategic review ongoing. Starboard has been pushing for the sale of non-core assets including the Tysabri royalties and Generics business and now Reuters is reporting that PRGO is exploring a sale of its Tysabri royalties. From here, the focus should be on management's messaging around its willingness to sell the Generics business which will make a full break-up seem more likely.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $93.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) Ticks Up on New Rumor
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!