Perrigo (PRGO): Breakup Valuation Would Be $117 - RBC
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO) after Reuters reported that PRGO is exploring a Tysabri royalties sale. After running a break-up analysis, he sees ~$117 per share value with a sale premium against modest dis-synergies.
Focus has increased on whether or not PRGO could be pushed into a break-up situation with a strategic review ongoing. Starboard has been pushing for the sale of non-core assets including the Tysabri royalties and Generics business and now Reuters is reporting that PRGO is exploring a sale of its Tysabri royalties. From here, the focus should be on management's messaging around its willingness to sell the Generics business which will make a full break-up seem more likely.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $93.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO): Cutting PT After Cautious Commentary - RBC
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) to Equalweight
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!