Perrigo (PRGO): Breakup Valuation Would Be $117 - RBC
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO) after Reuters reported that PRGO is exploring a Tysabri royalties sale. After running a break-up analysis, he sees ~$117 per share value with a sale premium against modest dis-synergies.
Focus has increased on whether or not PRGO could be pushed into a break-up situation with a strategic review ongoing. Starboard has been pushing for the sale of non-core assets including the Tysabri royalties and Generics business and now Reuters is reporting that PRGO is exploring a sale of its Tysabri royalties. From here, the focus should be on management's messaging around its willingness to sell the Generics business which will make a full break-up seem more likely.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $93.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO): Upside Just Isn't Compelling - RBC
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!