Perrigo (PRGO): Breakup Valuation Would Be $117 - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO) after Reuters reported that PRGO is exploring a Tysabri royalties sale. After running a break-up analysis, he sees ~$117 per share value with a sale premium against modest dis-synergies.
Focus has increased on whether or not PRGO could be pushed into a break-up situation with a strategic review ongoing. Starboard has been pushing for the sale of non-core assets including the Tysabri royalties and Generics business and now Reuters is reporting that PRGO is exploring a sale of its Tysabri royalties. From here, the focus should be on management's messaging around its willingness to sell the Generics business which will make a full break-up seem more likely.
No change to the price target of $92.
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $93.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!