Paycom Software (PAYC): Good Growth Small Beat - UBS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, John Byun, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Paycom Software (NYSE: PAYC) and increased the price target to $61 from $58 after results showed 40% growth and 23.5% ebitda margins, but smaller rev upside than hoped for.
Expectations had risen ahead of earnings, with stock up 38% YTD and 4% QTD. Investors had gotten used to big rev upsides during periods of ACA tailwind (3Q15-2Q16), but as tough comps begin, smaller yet still consistent topline beats are more likely.
Shares of Paycom Software closed at $52.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!