PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Paul Condra reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $47.00 (from $43.00) following 'ok' results, but visibility strengthens conviction.
Condra commented, "The quarter wasn’t great, but it was good enough. Management did not raise its outlook, but is aiming toward the high end of prior guidance. The take rate continues to drop, but volume and transaction growth continue to surprise to the upside. Transaction expenses and loss provisions keep creeping up, but are offset by strong control on operating expenses."
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!