PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Paul Condra reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $47.00 (from $43.00) following 'ok' results, but visibility strengthens conviction.
Condra commented, "The quarter wasn’t great, but it was good enough. Management did not raise its outlook, but is aiming toward the high end of prior guidance. The take rate continues to drop, but volume and transaction growth continue to surprise to the upside. Transaction expenses and loss provisions keep creeping up, but are offset by strong control on operating expenses."
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!