PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Glenn Greene reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $45.00 (from $43.00) after solid 3Q results, as revenue of $2.67B grew 18% year/year (+21% in constant currency) and EPS of $0.35 was essentially in line with the firm's/Street's $0.34/0.35 estimates. Total payment volume (TPV) growth (+28% Y/Y in CC) was led by 34% CC Merchant Services growth.
Greene commented, "Encouragingly, PYPL provided new three-year guidance that calls for mid-20% CC TPV growth, 16-17% CC revenue growth (up from 15%) and flat to growing margins. Notably, PYPL appears confident it can offset margin dilution from the recent V/MA strategic partnerships with leverage from other expenses. Trading at 23x our FY17E EPS, shares remain attractive, in our view."
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!