PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Glenn Greene reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $45.00 (from $43.00) after solid 3Q results, as revenue of $2.67B grew 18% year/year (+21% in constant currency) and EPS of $0.35 was essentially in line with the firm's/Street's $0.34/0.35 estimates. Total payment volume (TPV) growth (+28% Y/Y in CC) was led by 34% CC Merchant Services growth.
Greene commented, "Encouragingly, PYPL provided new three-year guidance that calls for mid-20% CC TPV growth, 16-17% CC revenue growth (up from 15%) and flat to growing margins. Notably, PYPL appears confident it can offset margin dilution from the recent V/MA strategic partnerships with leverage from other expenses. Trading at 23x our FY17E EPS, shares remain attractive, in our view."
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!