PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Glenn Greene reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $45.00 (from $43.00) after solid 3Q results, as revenue of $2.67B grew 18% year/year (+21% in constant currency) and EPS of $0.35 was essentially in line with the firm's/Street's $0.34/0.35 estimates. Total payment volume (TPV) growth (+28% Y/Y in CC) was led by 34% CC Merchant Services growth.
Greene commented, "Encouragingly, PYPL provided new three-year guidance that calls for mid-20% CC TPV growth, 16-17% CC revenue growth (up from 15%) and flat to growing margins. Notably, PYPL appears confident it can offset margin dilution from the recent V/MA strategic partnerships with leverage from other expenses. Trading at 23x our FY17E EPS, shares remain attractive, in our view."
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!