PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Glenn Greene reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $45.00 (from $43.00) after solid 3Q results, as revenue of $2.67B grew 18% year/year (+21% in constant currency) and EPS of $0.35 was essentially in line with the firm's/Street's $0.34/0.35 estimates. Total payment volume (TPV) growth (+28% Y/Y in CC) was led by 34% CC Merchant Services growth.
Greene commented, "Encouragingly, PYPL provided new three-year guidance that calls for mid-20% CC TPV growth, 16-17% CC revenue growth (up from 15%) and flat to growing margins. Notably, PYPL appears confident it can offset margin dilution from the recent V/MA strategic partnerships with leverage from other expenses. Trading at 23x our FY17E EPS, shares remain attractive, in our view."
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!