PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi reiterated a Buy rating and lifted its price target PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) price target of $48.00 (from $46.00) following solid solid 3Q results with a slight miss on 4Q guidance.
Doshi commented, "We saw strength in active customer accounts, transaction growth, & engagement. Furthermore, PayPal is having very constructive discussions with issuers which should drive greater TPV over time. This, in our view, led management to increase their 3-year revenue outlook from 15% to 16%-17%. And we believe that there could be upside as PayPal offers more choices to customers and gets broader online and offline distribution. We remain buyers of the stock, and are raising our target price from $46 to $48."
The firm lowered 2017 EPS estimate from $1.80 to $1.76 as we lower our op margin assumptions for 2017.
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!