PayPal (PYPL): Why Paypal Is A Must Own Stock - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Kupferberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) after the new 3-year outlook implied 16-17% constant currency revenue growth (up from 15%), and perhaps more importantly, a stable to up operating margin profile.
This unchanged operating margin forecast is a real positive, as it takes the bear case of margin degradation from the recently signed V/MA partnerships off the table.
price target of $48.00
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PayPal (PYPL)
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!