PayPal (PYPL): Survey Shows Less Impact From Visa Deal Than Previously Thought - Jefferies
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Kupferberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) after a proprietary survey of 1,000 PYPL users suggested that migration from ACH to card-funded transactions will likely be limited and gradual. Additionally, the analyst believes that 50%+ of this EPS headwind could be offset by increased usage of the PayPal platform and Opex controls.
No change to the $48 PT which is based on a blend of 25x unchanged C17 non-GAAP EPS.
Shares of PayPal closed at $38.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!