PayPal (PYPL): Survey Shows Less Impact From Visa Deal Than Previously Thought - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Kupferberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) after a proprietary survey of 1,000 PYPL users suggested that migration from ACH to card-funded transactions will likely be limited and gradual. Additionally, the analyst believes that 50%+ of this EPS headwind could be offset by increased usage of the PayPal platform and Opex controls.
No change to the $48 PT which is based on a blend of 25x unchanged C17 non-GAAP EPS.
Shares of PayPal closed at $38.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!