PayPal (PYPL): Survey Shows Less Impact From Visa Deal Than Previously Thought - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Kupferberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) after a proprietary survey of 1,000 PYPL users suggested that migration from ACH to card-funded transactions will likely be limited and gradual. Additionally, the analyst believes that 50%+ of this EPS headwind could be offset by increased usage of the PayPal platform and Opex controls.
No change to the $48 PT which is based on a blend of 25x unchanged C17 non-GAAP EPS.
Shares of PayPal closed at $38.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!