PayPal (PYPL): Survey Shows Less Impact From Visa Deal Than Previously Thought - Jefferies
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Kupferberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) after a proprietary survey of 1,000 PYPL users suggested that migration from ACH to card-funded transactions will likely be limited and gradual. Additionally, the analyst believes that 50%+ of this EPS headwind could be offset by increased usage of the PayPal platform and Opex controls.
No change to the $48 PT which is based on a blend of 25x unchanged C17 non-GAAP EPS.
Shares of PayPal closed at $38.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Unified Signal, Inc. Launches 1st of its Kind WiFi / VoLTE Backhaul Product Suite
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!