PayPal (PYPL): Paypal Reiterates Top Pick - Nomura
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Bill Carcache, reiterated his Buy rating on shares PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) and reiterated the company as his top pick.
A number of large investors remain notably absent from PYPL’s list of owners but the analyst expects that to change over time as investors gain greater comfort with the PYPL story. However, the analyst believes incremental TPV growth will exceed the increase in transaction expenses and this should remove the skepticism in time.
PYPL has yet to announce any partnerships with issuers so it could take several quarters before we see evidence that its new strategy will prove successful. Until then, investors will continue to debate what the elimination of steering will mean for PYPL’s transaction margins and EPS outlook.
No change to the price target of $54.
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Cuts Price Target on Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) to $69
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!