PayPal (PYPL): Paypal Reiterates Top Pick - Nomura
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Bill Carcache, reiterated his Buy rating on shares PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) and reiterated the company as his top pick.
A number of large investors remain notably absent from PYPL’s list of owners but the analyst expects that to change over time as investors gain greater comfort with the PYPL story. However, the analyst believes incremental TPV growth will exceed the increase in transaction expenses and this should remove the skepticism in time.
PYPL has yet to announce any partnerships with issuers so it could take several quarters before we see evidence that its new strategy will prove successful. Until then, investors will continue to debate what the elimination of steering will mean for PYPL’s transaction margins and EPS outlook.
No change to the price target of $54.
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PayPal (PYPL)
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!