PayPal (PYPL): Notes From CFO Meeting - Wedbush
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Gil Luria, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) after meeting with John Rainey, the company's CFO.
The CFO believes that the company has sufficient data to indicate the introduction of choice will increase sign-up rates, reduce churn and increase basket conversion. Beyond those volume drivers, PayPal can now deliver significant benefits to issuers and share in those economics, as retailers embrace the newly collaborative relationship.
The analyst believes this will help reduce competition as the need for products such as Visa Checkout goes away.
No change to the price target of $50.
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesGil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!