PayPal (PYPL): Notes From CFO Meeting - Wedbush
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst Gil Luria, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) after meeting with John Rainey, the company's CFO.
The CFO believes that the company has sufficient data to indicate the introduction of choice will increase sign-up rates, reduce churn and increase basket conversion. Beyond those volume drivers, PayPal can now deliver significant benefits to issuers and share in those economics, as retailers embrace the newly collaborative relationship.
The analyst believes this will help reduce competition as the need for products such as Visa Checkout goes away.
No change to the price target of $50.
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) Names Belinda Johnson to Board, Increasing Board Size to 10
- US Foods (USFD) Names Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesGil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!