PayPal (PYPL): Notes From CFO Meeting - Wedbush
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst Gil Luria, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) after meeting with John Rainey, the company's CFO.
The CFO believes that the company has sufficient data to indicate the introduction of choice will increase sign-up rates, reduce churn and increase basket conversion. Beyond those volume drivers, PayPal can now deliver significant benefits to issuers and share in those economics, as retailers embrace the newly collaborative relationship.
The analyst believes this will help reduce competition as the need for products such as Visa Checkout goes away.
No change to the price target of $50.
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL): Improving Visibility, Raising PT - Wedbush
- PayPal (PYPL): Why Paypal Is A Must Own Stock - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesGil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!