PayPal (PYPL): Improving Visibility, Raising PT - Wedbush
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Gil Luria, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) and raised his price target to $54 from $50 after Q3 revenue topped consensus and usage metrics continued to improve.
PYPL raised the midpoint of its FY16 revenue guidance range up to $10.780-$10.850 billion from $10.750-$10.850 billion (vs. 1Q guide of $10.5-$10.7 billion, representing 20% YoY growth). Non-GAAP EPS guidance was also tightened upward again to $1.48-$1.50 from $1.47-$1.50 (vs. 1Q guide of $1.45-1.50).
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesGil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!