PayPal (PYPL): Improving Visibility, Raising PT - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Gil Luria, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) and raised his price target to $54 from $50 after Q3 revenue topped consensus and usage metrics continued to improve.
PYPL raised the midpoint of its FY16 revenue guidance range up to $10.780-$10.850 billion from $10.750-$10.850 billion (vs. 1Q guide of $10.5-$10.7 billion, representing 20% YoY growth). Non-GAAP EPS guidance was also tightened upward again to $1.48-$1.50 from $1.47-$1.50 (vs. 1Q guide of $1.45-1.50).
Shares of PayPal closed at $40.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesGil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!