PayPal (PYPL): Earnings Preview - RBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Neil Doshi, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) ahead of 3Q16 results scheduled after the close on Thursday, October 20.
The analyst expects 3Q revenue and EPS results to be in-line with Street expectations. He is looking for revenue and non-GAAP EPS of $2.66b/$0.35, which is in-line with Street expectations of $2.65b/ $0.35.
The focus will likely be on details of the financial impact of the V/MA partnerships, capital allocation, and any changes to 2016 guidance. No change to the price target of $46.
Shares of PayPal closed at $39.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!