PayPal (PYPL): Earnings Preview - RBC
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Neil Doshi, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) ahead of 3Q16 results scheduled after the close on Thursday, October 20.
The analyst expects 3Q revenue and EPS results to be in-line with Street expectations. He is looking for revenue and non-GAAP EPS of $2.66b/$0.35, which is in-line with Street expectations of $2.65b/ $0.35.
The focus will likely be on details of the financial impact of the V/MA partnerships, capital allocation, and any changes to 2016 guidance. No change to the price target of $46.
Shares of PayPal closed at $39.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!