Patterson's (PDCO) Sell Rating Removed at Off Wall Street
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Off Wall Street removed is sell recommendation on Patterson Cos. (NASDAQ: PDCO), according to a contact. Shares declined following the release of Q2 results and guidance, and analysts are focused on other ideas.
Patterson tends to drift higher following earnings and short interest is elevated, which could lead to short covering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!