Patterson's (PDCO) Sell Rating Removed at Off Wall Street
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Off Wall Street removed is sell recommendation on Patterson Cos. (NASDAQ: PDCO), according to a contact. Shares declined following the release of Q2 results and guidance, and analysts are focused on other ideas.
Patterson tends to drift higher following earnings and short interest is elevated, which could lead to short covering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- RBC Capital Upgrades 3M (MMM) to Sector Perform
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!