Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK): Catalysts Ahead - Guggenheim
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) and noted catalysts ahead for the company. PRTK plans to dose the first patient in its oral-only skin study of omadacycline in August. The company recently received affirmation from the FDA on the design of its Phase 3 oral-only ABSSSI study. She expects this study to report top-line data in 2Q17. She estimates omadacycline peak sales of $1B+, which is significantly higher than Street expectations of $100MM+. Unlike other new antibiotics in development, omadacycline can be used in the community in addition to the hospital setting, and accelerated approval of the oral-only indication could mean peak sales being achieved sooner than expected.
Shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Resumes Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK) at Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!