Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK): Catalysts Ahead - Guggenheim
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) and noted catalysts ahead for the company. PRTK plans to dose the first patient in its oral-only skin study of omadacycline in August. The company recently received affirmation from the FDA on the design of its Phase 3 oral-only ABSSSI study. She expects this study to report top-line data in 2Q17. She estimates omadacycline peak sales of $1B+, which is significantly higher than Street expectations of $100MM+. Unlike other new antibiotics in development, omadacycline can be used in the community in addition to the hospital setting, and accelerated approval of the oral-only indication could mean peak sales being achieved sooner than expected.
Shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!