Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK): Catalysts Ahead - Guggenheim
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) and noted catalysts ahead for the company. PRTK plans to dose the first patient in its oral-only skin study of omadacycline in August. The company recently received affirmation from the FDA on the design of its Phase 3 oral-only ABSSSI study. She expects this study to report top-line data in 2Q17. She estimates omadacycline peak sales of $1B+, which is significantly higher than Street expectations of $100MM+. Unlike other new antibiotics in development, omadacycline can be used in the community in addition to the hospital setting, and accelerated approval of the oral-only indication could mean peak sales being achieved sooner than expected.
Shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!