Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK): Analyst Day Takeaways - Baird
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Michael Ulz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) after an analyst day focused on omadacycline’s promising profile and encouraging value proposition.
Data from the OASIS study were highlighted along with notable updates from a number of Phase 1 studies that provided proof-of-principal in UTI and increased the analyst's confidence in CABP.
The analyst continues to believe omadacycline is underappreciated with what is expected to be a transformational 2017 (Phase 3 data from oral-only ABSSSI 2Q17 and CABP 3Q17).
No change to the price target of $40.
Shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!