Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK): Analyst Day Takeaways - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Michael Ulz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) after an analyst day focused on omadacycline’s promising profile and encouraging value proposition.
Data from the OASIS study were highlighted along with notable updates from a number of Phase 1 studies that provided proof-of-principal in UTI and increased the analyst's confidence in CABP.
The analyst continues to believe omadacycline is underappreciated with what is expected to be a transformational 2017 (Phase 3 data from oral-only ABSSSI 2Q17 and CABP 3Q17).
No change to the price target of $40.
Shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!