Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK): Analyst Day Takeaways - Baird
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Michael Ulz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) after an analyst day focused on omadacycline’s promising profile and encouraging value proposition.
Data from the OASIS study were highlighted along with notable updates from a number of Phase 1 studies that provided proof-of-principal in UTI and increased the analyst's confidence in CABP.
The analyst continues to believe omadacycline is underappreciated with what is expected to be a transformational 2017 (Phase 3 data from oral-only ABSSSI 2Q17 and CABP 3Q17).
No change to the price target of $40.
Shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!