Pandora (P): Miss/Guide Down Partially Offset By Positive Investor Day - Mizuho
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Pandora (NYSE: P) after a conflicting 3Q miss and guide down, offset by a generally positive Investor Day.
Key Highlights: 1) Pandora has a big and unique opportunity to drive new and meaningful revenue from subscriptions products, but it will take time
2) investments continue to be significant into 4Q and possibly through 2017.
The analyst stated "While we like the long-term opportunity of subscription, proof will be in execution over the next few quarters. With continued weakness in ad revenue, flat user growth and increased investments, we still remain on the sidelines."
Shares of Pandora closed at $12.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!