Pandora (P): Miss/Guide Down Partially Offset By Positive Investor Day - Mizuho
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Pandora (NYSE: P) after a conflicting 3Q miss and guide down, offset by a generally positive Investor Day.
Key Highlights: 1) Pandora has a big and unique opportunity to drive new and meaningful revenue from subscriptions products, but it will take time
2) investments continue to be significant into 4Q and possibly through 2017.
The analyst stated "While we like the long-term opportunity of subscription, proof will be in execution over the next few quarters. With continued weakness in ad revenue, flat user growth and increased investments, we still remain on the sidelines."
Shares of Pandora closed at $12.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- FBR Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Pandora (P) Following Launch Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!