Pandora (P): Miss/Guide Down Partially Offset By Positive Investor Day - Mizuho
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Pandora (NYSE: P) after a conflicting 3Q miss and guide down, offset by a generally positive Investor Day.
Key Highlights: 1) Pandora has a big and unique opportunity to drive new and meaningful revenue from subscriptions products, but it will take time
2) investments continue to be significant into 4Q and possibly through 2017.
The analyst stated "While we like the long-term opportunity of subscription, proof will be in execution over the next few quarters. With continued weakness in ad revenue, flat user growth and increased investments, we still remain on the sidelines."
Shares of Pandora closed at $12.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Another Beat And Raise - Drexel Hamilton
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!