Pandora (P): Downside Limited By Takeover Potential - FBR
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst, Barton Crockett, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Pandora (NYSE: P) along with his price target of $16 as the company is making progress in licensing rights from labels for an on-demand launch next month.
Nothing is yet announced, but the WSJ reported August 19 that Pandora was close to reaching terms with labels to launch a $10 per month on-demand service comparable to Spotify and Apple Music, while also providing greater skip/customization capability in its ad-free, $5 per month Pandora One radio service. Gaining flexibility to enhance Pandora One, encouragingly, leverages Pandora's music genome strength, while also favoring a lower price point that could be expansive to the market.
Shares of Pandora closed at $13.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albert Fried & Company Downgrades Pandora (P) to Underweight
- FBR Capital Downgrades Pandora (P) to Market Perform on Ad Shortfall and Higher Costs
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!