Pandora (P): Downside Limited By Takeover Potential - FBR
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Barton Crockett, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Pandora (NYSE: P) along with his price target of $16 as the company is making progress in licensing rights from labels for an on-demand launch next month.
Nothing is yet announced, but the WSJ reported August 19 that Pandora was close to reaching terms with labels to launch a $10 per month on-demand service comparable to Spotify and Apple Music, while also providing greater skip/customization capability in its ad-free, $5 per month Pandora One radio service. Gaining flexibility to enhance Pandora One, encouragingly, leverages Pandora's music genome strength, while also favoring a lower price point that could be expansive to the market.
Shares of Pandora closed at $13.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P): Profitability In 2017 Likelihood Increasing - Needham
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!