Pandora (P): Direct Licensing Deals, Another Step Towards Profitability - Wedbush
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Michael Pachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Pandora (NYSE: P) on the belief that if the company can convert 2 million Pandora One subscribers to on-demand and attract both 1 – 2 million new U.S. on-demand subscribers, and 1 – 2 million international ondemand subscribers in 2017, the company has the ability to expand margins and return to profitability over the long-term. This is in addition to executing on the live events venture, on-demand subscription services and core international expansion.
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Pandora closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!