Pandora (P): Direct Licensing Deals, Another Step Towards Profitability - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Michael Pachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Pandora (NYSE: P) on the belief that if the company can convert 2 million Pandora One subscribers to on-demand and attract both 1 – 2 million new U.S. on-demand subscribers, and 1 – 2 million international ondemand subscribers in 2017, the company has the ability to expand margins and return to profitability over the long-term. This is in addition to executing on the live events venture, on-demand subscription services and core international expansion.
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Pandora closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!