Palo Alto Networks (PANW) PT Lifted to $170 at Piper Jaffray Following Solid Q4
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Andrew Nowinski reiterated an Overweight rating and bumped his price target on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) to $170.00 (from $167.00) following FQ4 results solidly above Street expectations, benefiting from an improvement in the macro following the April quarter.
Nowinski commented, "Billings were also strong, exceeding the Street estimate by 1.9%. However, shares were under pressure after the close, likely due to the revenue guidance for both FQ1(Oct) and FY17. Management guided revenue below the Street for FQ1 and in-line with the Street for FY17. Nonetheless, we believe the guidance is just as conservative as the prior quarters have been and would note that FCF margin is expected to range from 35-40% in FY17. We believe there are very few companies capable of delivering ~33% revenue growth with a FCF margin of 35-40%. As such, we reiterate an Overweight rating and raise our price target to $170 (prev $167) on higher estimates."
The firm bumped FY 2017 EPS from $2.61 to $2.77 and FY 2018 EPS from $3.25 to $3.70.
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $143.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!