Palo Alto Networks (PANW): Hyper Growth Phase Is Over - UBS
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Brent Thill, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) stating that the company is the best house in a "changing neighborhood".
The analyst believes the company is both in "the later stage of the spending cycle" and experiencing a shift towards subscription vs upfront purchases. He stated that PANW's F4Q results and F1Q guide validated his perspective.
Taking a bold stance, the analyst stated the company has exited "Wave 1" of its hyper product-focused growth and is heading into a transition to "Wave 2": increasingly subscription-centric sales. This seems to imply that the change in revenue growth is long term in nature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!