Palo Alto Networks (PANW): Hyper Growth Phase Is Over - UBS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Brent Thill, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) stating that the company is the best house in a "changing neighborhood".
The analyst believes the company is both in "the later stage of the spending cycle" and experiencing a shift towards subscription vs upfront purchases. He stated that PANW's F4Q results and F1Q guide validated his perspective.
Taking a bold stance, the analyst stated the company has exited "Wave 1" of its hyper product-focused growth and is heading into a transition to "Wave 2": increasingly subscription-centric sales. This seems to imply that the change in revenue growth is long term in nature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Some Risk To Earnings - Buckingham Research
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!