Palo Alto Networks (PANW): Channel Checks Indicate Upside Likely - Nomura
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Frederick Grieb, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) along with the price target of $200 ahead of F4Q’16 earnings on Tuesday, August 30th. The stock is down 7% since F3Q’16 earnings (vs. the S&P 500 up 4%).
The analyst went on to note "Our checks for the quarter were generally positive on Palo Alto and support a quarter that is ahead of expectations. During the quarter, our survey indicated that 79% of resellers were running ahead of plan with Palo Alto sales, and the average reseller we spoke with was about 5.2% ahead of plan at the beginning of July. Based on these checks, we expect Palo Alto to report a quarter slightly better than the Street’s 4Q’16 revenue expectation of $389.9mn".
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $137.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Nomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!