Palo Alto Networks (PANW): 13% Post Market Selloff Is A Buying Opportunity - Oppenheimer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) after the company reported mixed F1Q17 results beating consensus' EPS & CFFO estimates but falling slightly short of the Street's revenue and billings estimates. The quarter was impacted by weaker-than-expected product revenue growth ($163.8M, +10.9%, vs. the Street's $166.9M) due to elongated sales cycles across the industry, which is now reflected in the company's F2Q and FY17 guidance.
However, SaaS based subscription revenue continues to build solid momentum growing 65% YoY to $121.2M (~30% of revenues vs. 27% in F4Q16) driven by notable strength in Traps, VM-Series, AutoFocus, and Wildfire. Although the analyst is slightly discouraged by the mixed bag of results, he believes the after-hours dip (-13%) could provide an attractive buying opportunity reflecting 11.1x FY18 FCF.
No change to the price target of $184.
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $161.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!