Paciraa (PCRX) October Exparel Data Suggests Q4 at Risk - BMO Capital
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Gary Nachman weighed in on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) after Symphony data were released today and October Exparel sales were $20.2mn, down 12% Y/Y and down 9% M/M. On a sales per selling day basis, Exparel declined 8% Y/Y and 5% M/M. PCRX recently reduced Exparel sales guidance to $263-268mn from $270-280mn along with 3Q results (we're at $263mn).
The October Exparel sales indicate meaningful growth is required for the remainder of 4Q to achieve the guidance. "We believe October is not a great start to 4Q and see a potential challenge in PCRX achieving even the low end of its guidance range," the analyst said.
The firm maintained a Market Perform rating and price target of $35.00
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $34.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Neutral
- Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG): Triple Threat To Revlimid Becomes More Tangible - BMO
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!