Pacira Pharma (PCRX): EXPAREL Sales Are Tracking Below Consensus - Wedbush
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) while noting that the Symphony Health EXPAREL estimated sales per day in August decreased -12% over July and total August sales tracked about -13.6% below consensus. Symphony Health sales and volume estimates for August were more than $21 million and 66-67 thousand pack units.
Combining July and August estimates, EXPAREL appears to be tracking about -7.6% below consensus. The September SH sales estimate is expected to be released on October 19.
No change to the price target of $109.
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $40.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Boosts PT On NRG Energy (NRG) Citing Evidence Of "A Bit Of A Turn Around"
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!