Pacira Pharma (PCRX): EXPAREL Sales Are Tracking Below Consensus - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) while noting that the Symphony Health EXPAREL estimated sales per day in August decreased -12% over July and total August sales tracked about -13.6% below consensus. Symphony Health sales and volume estimates for August were more than $21 million and 66-67 thousand pack units.
Combining July and August estimates, EXPAREL appears to be tracking about -7.6% below consensus. The September SH sales estimate is expected to be released on October 19.
No change to the price target of $109.
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $40.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!