Pacira Pharma (PCRX): EXPAREL Sales Are Tracking Below Consensus - Wedbush
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) while noting that the Symphony Health EXPAREL estimated sales per day in August decreased -12% over July and total August sales tracked about -13.6% below consensus. Symphony Health sales and volume estimates for August were more than $21 million and 66-67 thousand pack units.
Combining July and August estimates, EXPAREL appears to be tracking about -7.6% below consensus. The September SH sales estimate is expected to be released on October 19.
No change to the price target of $109.
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $40.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX): Cutting Estimates On EXPAREL Data - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!