Pacira Pharma (PCRX): EXPAREL Sales Are Tracking Below Consensus - Wedbush
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) while noting that the Symphony Health EXPAREL estimated sales per day in August decreased -12% over July and total August sales tracked about -13.6% below consensus. Symphony Health sales and volume estimates for August were more than $21 million and 66-67 thousand pack units.
Combining July and August estimates, EXPAREL appears to be tracking about -7.6% below consensus. The September SH sales estimate is expected to be released on October 19.
No change to the price target of $109.
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $40.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!