Pacira Pharma (PCRX): Cutting Estimates - Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated Buy rating on shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) but cut his price target to $60.00 from $74.00. He attended the AAOMS meeting late last week and came away encouraged about the outlook for the use of Exparel in the oral surgery market but based on the monthly Symphony health data, Exparel's near term growth is slower than expected.
Exparel was recently launched into the oral surgery market (35M annual procedures) representing a large opportunity. Presenting KOLs highlighted the key attributes of reducing severe post-op pain, pre-op anxiety, and postop narcotics, particularly in teenagers.
Q3 & Q4 Exparel revs drop by $3M each to $63M and $72M. For FY17 Exparel revs drop by 9% to $328M, still a significant reacceleration in growth of 24% Y/Y.
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $36.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!