Pacific Crest Upgrades Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacific Crest upgraded Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $30. Analyst Rob Owens thinks the company made the necessary initial steps to refocus its product portfolio and sales teams.
"After enduring execution and visibility challenges, we see improved opportunity at Barracuda driven by renewed product alignment, fast-growing recurring revenue becoming a larger portion of the mix, and a leading public cloud strategy among SMB IT solutions," said Owens.
"We are seeing improved trends driven by alignment in the product set, new incentivizations toward virtualized solutions, and a cloud-centric channel marketing campaign with supporting solutions. While strong results in FQ1 helped corroborate this thesis, we believe the rest of F2017 sets up well now that there is a better handle on the non-core legacy business (now expected to be relatively flat) versus a fast-growing subscription revenue business," added the analyst.
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $22.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- MEDNAX (MD) Sell Rating Removed at Off Wall Street - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!