Pacific Crest Upgrades Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to Overweight
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest upgraded Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $30. Analyst Rob Owens thinks the company made the necessary initial steps to refocus its product portfolio and sales teams.
"After enduring execution and visibility challenges, we see improved opportunity at Barracuda driven by renewed product alignment, fast-growing recurring revenue becoming a larger portion of the mix, and a leading public cloud strategy among SMB IT solutions," said Owens.
"We are seeing improved trends driven by alignment in the product set, new incentivizations toward virtualized solutions, and a cloud-centric channel marketing campaign with supporting solutions. While strong results in FQ1 helped corroborate this thesis, we believe the rest of F2017 sets up well now that there is a better handle on the non-core legacy business (now expected to be relatively flat) versus a fast-growing subscription revenue business," added the analyst.
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $22.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
- Rosenblatt Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!