Pacific Crest Starts Ultimate Software (ULTI) at Overweight
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Ultimate Software (NASDAQ: ULTI) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $245. Analyst Trevor Upton highlighted predictable growth and profitability.
"Ultimate Software is the SaaS payroll and HCM leader for the enterprise. It offers highly predictable revenue and margin expansion on the strength of its product and service, both of which derive from its unique culture. It is taking share and is on track for $1 billion in revenue in 2018. ULTI deserves a premium valuation, in our view, and we see upside to $245, or 30x 2017 EBITDA," said Upton.
Shares of Ultimate Software closed at $204.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!