Pacific Crest Starts Ultimate Software (ULTI) at Overweight
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Ultimate Software (NASDAQ: ULTI) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $245. Analyst Trevor Upton highlighted predictable growth and profitability.
"Ultimate Software is the SaaS payroll and HCM leader for the enterprise. It offers highly predictable revenue and margin expansion on the strength of its product and service, both of which derive from its unique culture. It is taking share and is on track for $1 billion in revenue in 2018. ULTI deserves a premium valuation, in our view, and we see upside to $245, or 30x 2017 EBITDA," said Upton.
Shares of Ultimate Software closed at $204.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank 'Blue Sky' Scenario in Shipping, But Maintains Hold Ratings (SALT) (SBLK) (DSX)
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!