Pacific Crest Starts SPS Commerce (SPSC) at Overweight
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Monika Garg highlighted its attractive cloud model, along with growth.
"SPS Commerce provides essential cloud-based solutions to the retail ecosystem. SPS Commerce has a predictable recurring-revenue model and a 100% SaaS-based solution that generates advantages over its much larger competitors, while maintaining 20% y/y growth and profitability. We are initiating SPSC at Overweight with an $85 price target based on 4.8x 2018 EV/sales," said Garg.
Shares of SPS Commerce closed at $73.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!