Pacific Crest Starts SPS Commerce (SPSC) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Monika Garg highlighted its attractive cloud model, along with growth.
"SPS Commerce provides essential cloud-based solutions to the retail ecosystem. SPS Commerce has a predictable recurring-revenue model and a 100% SaaS-based solution that generates advantages over its much larger competitors, while maintaining 20% y/y growth and profitability. We are initiating SPSC at Overweight with an $85 price target based on 4.8x 2018 EV/sales," said Garg.
Shares of SPS Commerce closed at $73.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!