Pacific Crest Starts SPS Commerce (SPSC) at Overweight
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Monika Garg highlighted its attractive cloud model, along with growth.
"SPS Commerce provides essential cloud-based solutions to the retail ecosystem. SPS Commerce has a predictable recurring-revenue model and a 100% SaaS-based solution that generates advantages over its much larger competitors, while maintaining 20% y/y growth and profitability. We are initiating SPSC at Overweight with an $85 price target based on 4.8x 2018 EV/sales," said Garg.
Shares of SPS Commerce closed at $73.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!