Pacific Crest Starts SPS Commerce (SPSC) at Overweight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Monika Garg highlighted its attractive cloud model, along with growth.
"SPS Commerce provides essential cloud-based solutions to the retail ecosystem. SPS Commerce has a predictable recurring-revenue model and a 100% SaaS-based solution that generates advantages over its much larger competitors, while maintaining 20% y/y growth and profitability. We are initiating SPSC at Overweight with an $85 price target based on 4.8x 2018 EV/sales," said Garg.
Shares of SPS Commerce closed at $73.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!