Pacific Crest Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Overweight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $37.
Analyst Alex Kurtz said, "We are initiating coverage of NTNX at Overweight with a $37 target given proprietary channel feedback that outlines strong end-customer demand for hyperconverged solutions as a key growth segment, and Nutanix as a leading brand. Best-in-class billings growth, led by an expanding software business, provides confidence in the longer-term margin outlook and justifies a premium valuation."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!