Pacific Crest Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $37.
Analyst Alex Kurtz said, "We are initiating coverage of NTNX at Overweight with a $37 target given proprietary channel feedback that outlines strong end-customer demand for hyperconverged solutions as a key growth segment, and Nutanix as a leading brand. Best-in-class billings growth, led by an expanding software business, provides confidence in the longer-term margin outlook and justifies a premium valuation."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!