Pacific Crest Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $37.
Analyst Alex Kurtz said, "We are initiating coverage of NTNX at Overweight with a $37 target given proprietary channel feedback that outlines strong end-customer demand for hyperconverged solutions as a key growth segment, and Nutanix as a leading brand. Best-in-class billings growth, led by an expanding software business, provides confidence in the longer-term margin outlook and justifies a premium valuation."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!