Pacific Crest Starts Impinj Inc (PI) at Overweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $24.
Analyst Brad Erickson said, "As a leader in item-level RFID tagging and reading, PI plays directly into retailers' needs to invest in omnichannel strategies. Impinj has a patented, end-to-end platform, two-thirds of its revenue is annuity in a hugely under-penetrated market, and it has multiple upside drivers. Initiating at Overweight with a $24 target."
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!