Pacific Crest Starts Everbridge (EVBG) at Overweight
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $19.00.
"We are initiating on EVBG at Overweight based on tailwinds that position this SaaS pure-play and leader in mass notification to sustain 25%+ growth driven by: (1) a rising threat landscape from natural disasters, active shooters and terrorist plots, (2) healthy new customer adds, (3) robust land-and-expand opportunities, and (4) international expansion," said analyst Brent Bracelin.
Shares of Everbridge closed at $15.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!