Pacific Crest Starts Everbridge (EVBG) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $19.00.
"We are initiating on EVBG at Overweight based on tailwinds that position this SaaS pure-play and leader in mass notification to sustain 25%+ growth driven by: (1) a rising threat landscape from natural disasters, active shooters and terrorist plots, (2) healthy new customer adds, (3) robust land-and-expand opportunities, and (4) international expansion," said analyst Brent Bracelin.
Shares of Everbridge closed at $15.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!