Pacific Crest Starts Everbridge (EVBG) at Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $19.00.
"We are initiating on EVBG at Overweight based on tailwinds that position this SaaS pure-play and leader in mass notification to sustain 25%+ growth driven by: (1) a rising threat landscape from natural disasters, active shooters and terrorist plots, (2) healthy new customer adds, (3) robust land-and-expand opportunities, and (4) international expansion," said analyst Brent Bracelin.
Shares of Everbridge closed at $15.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!