Pacific Crest Starts CyberArk Software (CYBR) at Sector Weight
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Rob Owens doesn't see compelling valuation.
"CyberArk is a compelling play on the promising opportunity in privileged access management given the company's differentiated platform, operating leverage and market momentum. With lofty expectations reflected in its valuation, we would look to get more constructive on a valuation reset or further evidence of an inflection in TAM capture," said Owens.
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $51.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!