Pacific Crest Starts CyberArk Software (CYBR) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Rob Owens doesn't see compelling valuation.
"CyberArk is a compelling play on the promising opportunity in privileged access management given the company's differentiated platform, operating leverage and market momentum. With lofty expectations reflected in its valuation, we would look to get more constructive on a valuation reset or further evidence of an inflection in TAM capture," said Owens.
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $51.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Starts Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!